Dear kendoka,
It is with great regret that the kendo bu is cancelling the Master’s Weekend in January and delaying the event until early April.
Unfortunately, just before the holiday break the planned venue became unavailable and, despite trying more than 20 alternative venues, we have been unable to find a venue for the planned dates.
Due to the late cancellation, if kendoka have incurred costs and cannot obtain a refund then, the Bucho will consider some compensation if feasible, please email the Bucho with evidence of expenditure for consideration.  Compensation is not guaranteed and will be considered on a case by case basis if the budget allows.
The kendo bu apologises for this situation.